We're doing it again:
Having a Valentine's Day Party in support of Women's Heart Health.
We're calling it 'Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve'.
The details are pretty simple:
- Come to our gallery Friday or Saturday February 7 and 8 from 11-4 wearing RED and we'll surprise you with a GIFT. That's right, a gift just for wearing red and visiting our gallery.
- When you purchase anything in the gallery I'll donate 10% of that total sale to my National Wear Red Day Fundraising Page.
- If you can't make it for the Party, then click on the link and donate what you can to my fundraising page.
- If you chose to shop here on our website, then I'll take 10% of that purchase and ship you the gift too!
- Refreshments! Could be the most important detail, right? Cherry juice and heart healthy and gluten free cookies with, you guessed it, dark chocolate and almonds.
Another Heart Healthy yummy we suggest would be some Red Wine, but I bet you know where to get that. We can recommend any of the great Door County Wineries and they do ship. Here's a link to the Door County Visitor's Bureau website with a complete listing of wineries. We love them all.
Please shop and enjoy and we'll do the rest!